Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Are You up for a Challenge?

There’s a sketch challenge going on over at the Scrap Play
Blog. I love sketches to jump start my creativity when I’m feeling stuck; whenever I see a sketch I love I jot it down in my “ideas binder” or I save the photo in a sketch folder on my PC. The sketch for Scrap Play's challenge is below, along with my version. You can see I changed the number of photos by replacing the 2 horizontals with 1 vertical. I think that’s the best part of sketches, there’s always room for your own interpretation! Ready to give it a try? Submit your layout to scrapplay@gmail.com by Friday, July 2nd and you could win a set of Autumn Leaves alphabet stamps! (Open to US residents only)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!