Saturday, December 11, 2010

How good are you at following a recipe???

Challenge #1 is up and running at Punky Scraps, a recipe challenge! Here's the dish: there are 5 ingredients and you must use at least 3 in your layout, Here are your ingredients and you must use 3 or more of them:

1-Buttons
2-White Cardstock
3-Cardboard
4-Ribbon
5-Paint

Because I am a packrat, I had a lovely piece of corrugated cardboard packaging I had been saving. I pulled that out and brushed the edges with a bit of vanilla paint before layering over a piece of white cardstock and presto- my recipe was complete!



Now it's your turn! Head on over to Punky Scraps and see what the rest of the crafty design team girls came up with, and then be sure to link up your recipe challenge project by December 31st. One lucky punk will win a mystery scrap box filled with goodies!!! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!