Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 Sisters Challenge

This weeks challenge at 2 Sisters is to make your own embellies. The DT was given some really sweet images from Craft Sentiments to use, here's what I came up with:


I'm sad that my new camera is still in the repair shop, so I am once again using my old camera, and as you can see it just REFUSES to take a clear picture! Anyway, few fun things to note about this card:

1- My DIY embellie is 2 circles of felt, inked with black, layered over a silk leaf and stitched with a little olive button, easy easy!! 2-I used pumpkin, olive and marina  as suggested by Color Throwdown 3-and a sketch from this week's challenge at Outlawz. 4- I colored my image with chalk and then glitzed up the little bear's dress with orange stickles for the bling challenge at Pile it On. 5-My sentiment is a cute little rhyming verse I made for the Paper Playtime critter and rhyme challenge. If you'd like to use this sweet little phrase I've made it into a digi you can buy here. 6-I'm also entering this in Card Makin Mamas animal challenge! Whew- that's it! =)T

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany I love your felt flowers!! They are gorgeous! Your entire card is super sweet!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the rhyme. Hope you get your camera back soon. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!