Monday, March 14, 2011

My 1st Tutorial- Sky's the Limit!

This week it was my turn to post the Saturday tutorial at Sketches in Thyme!! This was something I've been avoiding out of pure fear, but I finally decided to give it a try. So I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you popped on over there and checked it out- I show you 2 fun and simple ways to create clouds for your projects. Here's one of the layouts I offered up as an example:


Few fun things to note about this layout: 1-You can see how I made my clouds here. So very easy to do, but aren't they sweet? 2- I created the banner with double-sided PP cut into diamond shapes and folded over bakers twine. 3-

I am entering "Sky's the Limit" in the following challenges:
-Creative Prompts banner

Ooh- and a bit of exciting news to share...My layout "Shine" was chosen as one of the top 5 at Scrap It With a Song! I always love their challenges, you can see the posting here!!
My layout "Hold Your Horses" was chosen as the February winner at Creative Prompts. I am so excited because this one comes with a prize- a kit of my choice from We Scrap. I chose this kit! Thank you thank you!!!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Tiffany! Thanks for playing along with us this month again! Your work is awesome!

    Ally.
    http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your top 5 and I loved your tutorial on making clouds! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever Tiff:) love ur work

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout you created, Tiffany! Thank you for participating in Challenge #56 and share your LO with us.

    Xoxo,
    Fabíola Rosa
    http://daqui-de-casa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent layout and tutorial, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so fun, the banners are lovely, thanks for sharing your beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sister time crafting is always so fun!! following you - I am a member of Outlaw Girlz and hope you'll check my blog out too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!