Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Time Greetings!

It's time for a Spring Card challenge at 2 Sisters! Grab that pretty pastel cardstock, those adorable springtime stamps and cute little floral embellies and get crafting!! us Design Team girls were able to use some super cute images from our sponsor, Pattie Boop, here's what I created using her adorable easter basket with eggs:
I printed the easter basket image along with my "Easter Greetings" on 4 different colors of cardstock, punched out in 1 1/2" squares, and then rounded 2 corners of each to create a kind of petal shape. I of course inked up each of the petals, I just can't do anything WITHOUT inking! Added a sweet floral with a chocolate brad, adhered over a torn piece of ledger paper and dressed up with my latest obsession, pompom fringe! I hope you'll have a  chance to visit the rest of the DT at 2 Sisters and see the fabulous greetings they've created, and don't forget to link up your own springtime card! =) T

"Easter Greetings" is qualifies for the following challenges:
-2 Sisters spring
-The ABC Challenge r is for ribbon
-Sparkles Forum Challenges easter


8 comments:

  1. What a great Easter card. I love how you have made your four images resemble a flower in the way you have placed them and your unsual ribbon is a really pretty addition.

    Thanks for joining our Ribbon challenge at ABC this week.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I really like the four different colored squares and the stamp design.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Love the flower and the pom-pom fringe! I'm glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brad with the flower in the middle. Great detail! Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us at Frosted Designs.

    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i really love the four panels...definitely sings of spring! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for playing along with SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!