Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy May Day from The Craft Garden!!

It's a new month, and that means it's time for a new challenge at The Craft Garden! This month we have  beautiful picture of a May Pole as our inspiration:

and here's the layout I came up with:


I just loved those vibrant colors, so I went with lots of turqouise and hot pink for this one! All that fun ribbon inspired me to create a border of faux ribbon Vs along the left, and I added a few on my title too! If you're looking for some more great May Pole inspiration, head on over to The Craft Garden and check out the projects from the rest of the design team! =) T

"Enjoy the Ride" is being entered in the following challenges:
-The Craft Garden photo inspiration
-Lollipop Ladies ribbon
-Frosted Designs stripes and dots
-The Studio Challenge 2 page layout



9 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany! I am loving this LO! What a creative way to showcase the photo's and great take on the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout is fabulous! I love the ribbon border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty, spring layout! Love your May Day Pole inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is amazing, love the circle you used and how you put the four photos, nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fantastic colours and a great use the ribbon.

    Thanks for entering this fortnight at the Lollipop Ladies.

    Trish - Candy Stripe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your LO! The bright colors are pretty and the big circle really pop. Thanks for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a stunning double layout, I love love how you used the ribbons on the side, gorgeous work. Thanks for playing in our challenge at THE LOLLIPOP LADIES. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular layout, and love the ribbon treatment!
    Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!