Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Celebrating Grandparent's Day at ~Lets Blog!

I'm one of the new Design Team members at ~Lets Blog and I was so excited when I received my package of goodies just  a few days ago- its' jam-packed with Eye-Lets, Bloom-Lets, buttons, fibers, pattern papers and cardstock! Want to do a little shopping? You can visit the Eye-lets Etc store here!

In honor of Grandparents Day, we were all asked to create special grandparent-themed projects. Here's the layout I created in in memory of my grandfather:


Please be sure to visit the ~Lets Blog site to see many more fabulous Grandparents day projects! =) T

Supplies:
ELE Exclusive Bazzill Cardstock Teal, Beige and Blue
Pattern Paper: Postcard Collage
Eye-Lets: Big and Small Round
Blue Button
Twine
Bloom-Lets
Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!