Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Challenge at the Triple T blog!

It's Tuesday, time for a new challenge at Triplicate Trials Tuesday! This time around we;re challenged to incorporate the colors purple, silver and misty blue; a fun sketch with a banner across the top, and the theme of Magic, Fiction and Fairy Tales. Here's what i came up with:


I didn't have any magical-themed pics to scrap right now, but I did have this cute pic of my kiddos playing at the waters edge while on a hike last fall. I decided to use the title "The Magic of Nature"- because it really is so magical to see how entranced my children are with hikes, exploring and everything about the great outdoors. I had a very pale purple that I used as a photo mat, journal strips and the pennants for my banner. But before creating those elements, I misted the paper with silver Smooch Spray to give it a metallic look.

Be sure and visit the Triple T blog to see all the rest of the fabulous takes, and join in the challenge too! =) T

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, layout and your paper just makes your photo come to life and bounce off the page, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!