Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plaid and Gingham at 2 Sisters

It's time to go plaid at 2 Sisters! We were given some sweet digital images to use from Crafty Sentiments; here's the card I created using the "Amy Just Relax" image:

I used a sweet scrap of pink and green plaid as the start of my project, and layered that with a scrap of a pink PP, my image and my "hello friend" sentiment.each layer was inked with black ink for a little added dimension, and then I ran a strip of pom pom fringe across the bottom, and added 3 little pink buttons. If you're in the mood to go plaid (or gingham) this week, remember to link up your project at 2 Sisters by September 30th! =) T

Challenges:
-2 Sisters gingham or plaid
-Pink Elephant pink and green color scheme
-CASE Study cased the card
-Shopping Our Stash no coloring

7 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, nice design, very cute image. Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Tiffany. Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the 'no coloring' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image & I love the pink pom poms! Thanks for joining us over at SOS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pink and green combo and the glitter on the overalls...very sweet...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely! I like how you chose only to colour the girl's trousers, and they look so fun glittered :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!