Monday, September 19, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Wow- I just finished up 2 fabulous blog hops I was part of and now I get to choose two lucky commenters to get a little bit of goodies from My Etsy Shop! First off, I'd like to thank the wonderful talented paper crafters at Triplicate Trials Tuesday and Paper Issues for organizing such wonderful hops. It's always so much fun to gop from blog to blog oohing and awwing over the talent that is out there in blogland!! Secondly I'd like to thank my many frequent visitors and my new ones too- so glad to have you all here checking out the fruits of my craft room! And now on to the winners.....

Congrats to Tenia Wilson and Peggie! Send me an email at frogscrapgirl@yahoo.com with your info and I'll get some lovely little fabric butterflies in the mail for you!! Oh and don't forget, you can link up your tree hugger projects over at Paper Issues, we'd love to see what you come up with using this fun theme!! Thanks so much for hopping with me! =) T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!