Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another batch of projects to share!

Ugghh- still playing catch up, here are a few more layouts I have to share with you:

There's always a fabulous sketch up at Twisted Sketches, and I have a LO to share with you from their sketch #122. It was a sketch +a "twist" to include twine, so I simply looped a bit of twine along the page behind a couple of my butterfly embellishments.

The girls at ~Lets Blog are celebrating Sweetest Day, so I made a quick little card for my sweet. I wrote the word "sweet" on a simple cardstock tag, and highlighted the word, as well as the edges of the tag, with a grey marker.

And finally, there's always a great challenge up at Triplicate Trials Tuesdays, here's the LO I created for the challenge #10. The colors to use were Navy and Khaki, the theme was fashion, and there was a fun sketch to play with too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tiff! Great catch-ups! Love those page layouts and the pink and grey are so beautiful on that card! Kudos to you!
    Hugz,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!