Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day

Time for a new song at Scrap It With a Song, "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"! This week I am still chipping away at all those Christmas pics from last year (and maybe previous years too- yikes!). I made a list of all the "typical" holiday events I like to scrapbook- Christmas Cards, School Concert, Visit with Santa, Christmas Crafts, Cookies for Santa, Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning...no wonder I'm always behind!! well, here's another to add to the album:
I decided to use the line "the old familiar carols play" as my title. These were pics from last year's school concert- my son was not to pleased with squeezing between his sister and cousin for the photo! =) T

Challenges:
-Scrap It With a Song "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"
-The Scrappiest sketch
-Lasting Memories sentiment
-Incy Wincy Designs non traditional Christmas colors
-Paper Issues Holiday Madness linking party


Paper Issues Blog Design

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany!! Nice to see you again!! Love your layout this week and my son would be right there along yours ... not to happy!! Great LO and love the pics!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories again this week!!! Good luck playing catch up .. I'm right there with ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title- so perfect for program pics. Love the pic of your son between the girls. Too funny! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and the colors. Good job with all the challenges. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany!! It is so nice to "SEE" you. I am so with you... have my list of holiday themed pages.. and it keeps getting bigger. I'm about 5 Christmases behind. I love your layout. Your big circle and your scalloped half circles are nice added touches!! I also like that you didn't use traditional x-mas colrs. Thanks for playing with LM this week! We've got some fun stuff coming up.. so maybe we will see you again??!!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany, awesome layout, gosh I'm going to shamelessly hide my head, I started two scrapbooks to be gifts this year and well, both stopped this summer. Guess I need to get busy.

    Great layouts, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout for your memories :)

    Thanks for playing last week at Incy Wincy and please check to see if you are our winner or Top 3 :)

    Please join in this weeks challenge

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!