Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Dawn, New Day, New Life

Time for a new challenge at Scrap It With a Song. This week the song choice is up to you, just choose any song that reminds you of the new year! I chose "Feeling Good" by Muse, and used the lyrics, "It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life" for my title:

Sort of fit perfectly with this photo of my nephew as a brand new little baby. He's 4 now, came across this photo recently and just HAD to scrap it! I hope you'll go on over to Scrap It With a Song and see the rest of the DTs New Years inspirations, and share your creation with us too! =) T

Challenges:
-Scrap It With a Song any new year song
-Once Upon a Sketch sketch + new years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!