Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekly PINspiration!

Pinned Image

So are you as addicted to PINTEREST as I am? I've spent countless hours pinning amazing ideas, yummy recipes and all those "OMG why didn't I think of that???" things....and as I was browsing through my pin boards I noticed that I actually HAVE created quite a bit over the past year that was Pinterest-Inspired. And this got me thinking...this sounds like a perfect new challenge for myself.

I'm calling it "Less Pinning, More Doing" (yes, this is from a pin I found!) and the idea is I will vow to bake, scrapbook, paint or read something once a week based off a pin on one of my boards, and then blog about it and of course pin it on my "Less Pinning, More Doing" board for reference. The first few will be sort of "cheating", as I'm just going to play catch-up and post all the previously-created projects...but then the real work will begin! You can go here to check out my new board, and while you're there, why not follow along with the rest of my boards?

Here's my very first project I have to share with you, a little Christmas sign I made, inspired by a sign I found here

I'm linking up here:
ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!