Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love You 2

Time for a new challenge over at Child's Play Challenges, this week we're asking you to create a layout inspired by the story book, Guess How Much I Love You. Such a sweet story of the love between a mom and her baby, and since I celebrated Valentines with my 2 kiddos last night, I decided to use that for my LO:

Yup, it's another one oif my super-simple, made-in-minutes layouts. No fancy-schmancy techniques here- just a little misting of the background, two squares of scrap pattern paper, handwritten title and a strip of pom-pom fringe. This layout was made in just 10 minutes- that is a serious record for me!! But it was a sweet photo of my 2 kiddos, so I wanted to keep everything simple and the focus on the pic.

If you'd like to play along with us at Child's Play Challenges (and I hope you do), please stop on by and see the rest of the DTs projects and link up your own take too! Our favorite will be chosen to be a guest designer with us in March! =) T

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fab!
    I adore the simpleness but the utter effectiveness(if you get me lol) with your just papers!
    Gorjuss!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!