Thursday, February 16, 2012

Simply Breathtaking

It's playlist time at Scrap It With a Song, this week the song is "Take my Breath Away" by Berlin...from the fabulous movie Top Gun! Oh I remember gushing over that movie with a friend in 8th grade, I was in love with the Iceman!! Anyway...here's my layout inspired by the song title, not at all inspired by the Iceman!


My journaling reads, "Never been a big fan of fall, but out here in my little Ashby oasis I can't help but notice the colors of fall are simply breathtaking".

This was another "made in minutes" layout, 15 to be precise! Inked the edges of two 3x3 scraps of PP and tucked behind my photo mat. Added a little felt bird and a journal jotter with the date. Ran a scrap of ribbon across, stamped the title, hand-wrote the journaling, and this simple little layout was complete!

if you have something that takes your breath away, why not scrapm about it and then share it with us at Scrap It With a Song, we'd love to see it! =) T

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful and the photo is stunning! All the pretty colours! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!