Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Child's Play Blog Hop!!


Hello and happy blog hop day! If you're joining us for the hop, you should have arrived from the starting point, Child's Play Challenges. If you just happened to stop by here, you're in luck because I am stop #1, so just keep on reading!! I'm so excited to have you here, and hope you enjoy visiting the Design Team and seeing all the great inspiration they have to share with you! We have a fabulous gift for one lucky hopper, here's what you need to do to enter:

1-check out each blog along the hop and leave a comment
2-post about the hop on your blog
3-link your post on our special "Blog Hop" linky in the sidebar by May 1st
4-BONUS!! create a layout based on any of the DTs inspiration items and post that link for a second entry!!

Now with that out of the way, it's time for me to share my layout inspired by a favorite spring time toy, the soccer ball....

Here's my inspiration photo:
Tampa Business Information

and here's the layout I created:

Both of my kiddos have been playing soccer for 8 years now, so there seems to be no limit to the soccer pages I have to create! This was my son's 10th portrait, and since he was posing with a soccer ball, it was the perfect fit for the hop! I pulled the colors from my inspiration picture, and had a little help from Sketches in Thyme Sketch #75.

Ok, time for you to head on to the next stop, Janet, and see what fabulous layout she has to show you! If you get lost along the way, just head back to Child's Play Challenges for the master list of hoppers! =) T

14 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Wish my kids would play soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and that's a wonderful soccer photo. I'm going to check out every one's layouts -great prompts for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally LOVE this page!!! I'm such a soccer person too!! LOVE everything about your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tiffany!! This is awesome!! Love how you really matched all the colors up and great photo to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and me both!! Soccer is in our blood!! Have so many pictures to scrap. You just might be inspiring me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Layouts x Thanks for organising this great blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lve your LO... and I love soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmm...My good friend Rita loves soccer, me no...ah ah ah :) but your lo is very nice and sporty ;) Thanks Tiffany :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout Tiffany, your layout is right on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Layout Tyffany !
    Thanks for this Blog Hop !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!