Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playing catch-up today!!

Busy, busy week in the craft room- have a few layouts to share with you:

First, there's a new challenge at Child's Play Challenges, this time we're getting inspiration from a favorite toy, the Easy Bake Oven! I decided to go with the purples and pinks of the actual toy itself, here's what I came up with:


Next up is my layout for the fabulous new sketch at Twisted Sketches, with a twist of yellow. Pics of my kiddos making their own mini-pizzas- just biscuit dough rolled out, then they added sauce and cheese. So simple and made them soooo happy. My son wondered why the title of this page is "yummy" when (in his words) the pizzas look demented!!


Finally, I have this week's layout for Scrap It with a Song. Our first song to scrap with is "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles. So much inspiration to be found in this some, I decided to scrap pics of the kiddos at our favorite lake, that we have nicknamed "Lake Sunshine":


Thanks so much for checking in, I hope you'll stop by and visit Child's Play Challenges, Twisted Sketches and Scrap It With a Song- lots of great inspiration to get your mojo going!! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!