Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy BEE Day- Paper Issues

Hexagons and bees are everywhere these days, so that's the theme of the latest challenge at Paper Issues, Honey Bee!! I was racking my brain trying to think of what bee-related photos I had to scrap ...and since the answer was "none", I decided to go with a little bee-related pun "Happy BEE Day". I could have also used "BEE-utiful" or "BEE happy", or even "sting operation"...the possibililties are endless!!


For my bees, I pulled out a stamp from my stash- I purchased this little bumblebee from the $ bin at Michaels at least 3 years ago, and this was the first time it was used! I embossed the honeybees in black, and then filled their striped bellies in with gols glitter for a bit of bling! I embossed the BEE letters in black as well.

If you have a honey of a project you'd like to shae with us at Paper Issues, we'd love to see it! =) T

"Happy BEE Day" linking to:
-Paper Issues honey bee
-Ladybug Crafts things with wings

1 comment:

  1. Wow....this is a fantastic project. Those bees look fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!