Friday, May 11, 2012

Let's Go- Paper Issues

The latest theme over at Paper Issues is "Let's Go Abroad", and while I didn't have any travel pictures, I did have a fabulous sheet of of car paper that I have been hoarding for years! Since I've been saving it forever for "the perfect page", I figured I'd use it since the playful pattern and bright primary colors go well with this sweet photo of my nephew.


My little go-to trick on this layout is with my monagram A- I cut this letter out 7 times from the Cricut, ran one letter through my Big Shot to emboss it, and then stacked them all to create a faux chipboard letter! There are a TON of fabulous "Let's Go Abroad" projects over at Paper Issues, I hope you'll go check them out and link up with us too! =) T

Challenges:
-Paper Issues lets go abroad
-Southern Girls for the boys

2 comments:

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!