Friday, June 8, 2012

Playing Catch-Up!

Have a few layouts to share with you, it's been a busy week for this design team member!! First up is my layout for the "Homecoming" theme at Scrap Our Stash:


This was another one of my "20 minutes or less" layouts, 2 4x6 photos across the bottom (although I think I trimmed them to 3x6), over 2 pieces of scrap paper. Stapled a piece of ribbon across the top of the pics, ran a border sticker across the bottom, a quick sticker title and the page was complete!

Next I have a LO from a few weeks ago, that somehow I just completely forgot to blog about, oops! This was for a sketch at Twisted Sketches:


Fabulous picture of my Dad back in the 70's with his amazing striped bellbottoms! Love finding old pics like this, not sure how he feels about it though, sorry Dad!

Finally I have a LO made for this week's sketch at Sketches in Thyme. Here's the sketch (my own design!):

and here's the layout:

Along with the Sketches in Thyme sketch, I am also combining this with the MONOCHROME challenge at Truly Madly Crafty, and the FUN IN THE SUN challenge at Delightful Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT pages Tiffany! Way to make a page in 20 minutes or less! I sooooo wish I could do that :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this layout! This is the sort of project that I have to look at for about 15 minutes to be able to see all of the elements and everything that went into making this work! I love the way you used the twine at the bottom of the page. Is the word SEA wrapped in twine too? Just wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Delightful Challenges this week!

    Hugs,

    Chriss -DT
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts. What a delightful way to save your summer memories. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    DT member

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!