Saturday, February 8, 2014

Here We Come a Caroling

2nd post of the day- my kiddos both have friends over and I've been able to scrap scrap scrap! Here's my next layout:


This was a pic of all our town Girl Scout troops Christmas caroling a few years back- I scrap completely at random, so earlier today I had a pic from last November, and now I'm doing one from December 2011. Just whatever suits my fancy! For this layout, I started with a fun sketch from Sketch N Scrap- since I had 3 pics, this one worked well, but I had to flip it on its side to make it work for my photos.
 

Next I used the color combo over at Color Throwdown:


And finally I incorporated the MUSIC INSPIRATION challenge over at Use Your Stuff through my title, "here we come a caroling". Other than the background paper, all the rest of the elements are from the stash- the strips of paper behind my photo are all from the scrap bin, and the corrugated letters are from a package I purchased several years ago and have apparently been hoarding (I didn't even know I had them!!). Thanks for the visit, =) T

15 comments:

  1. Love the use of washi on this one! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB layout! I love non-traditional Christmas colors but never thought about using this combo--it's perfect! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous lo! Love the page design and the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally LOVE the fun page and colors and strips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page Tiffany and the addition of the washi tape looks so good! Thanks for sharing your fun page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your color palette... Beautiful layout ! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the sketch Tiffany!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! THe sketch looks great flipped! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome layout,,,you have used the colors beautifully and I love how you added the washi tape!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun layout! Love all those layers and the color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch 'N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous take on the sketch and LOVING the washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did with the sketch! Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!