Monday, March 26, 2018

Hello Easter Bunny

Hey there crafty friends! Had some fun getting a little scrappy time in over the weekend, here's what I created:

To get started on this layout, I began with the Frame It Up challenge at Paper Issues and the Squares challenge at The Studio Challenges. I had 3 chipboard frames in my stash left from a Simple Stories collection from several years ago, and I thought the spring colors would fit my Easter Bunny pic. I layered the "you and me" card from Stampin Up behind the largest frame, and added cardstock and sweet puffy bunny stickers to the smaller frames. I also wrapped each frame with black and white twine. All of my goodies were layered on top of 2 pattern paper scraps, as well as a chunk of black CS with a filmstrip border punch element. 3 shiny pink diecutes were tucked into the layers, and I added the hand-drawn word "bunny" to the hello card as my title. Kind of a busy page, but it speaks to the fun my neice had meeting the EB last week! 

Thanks for stopping by! =) T

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the squares challenge and supercute photo! Thanks for joining us at the studio challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!